Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting Ready for our Baby Boy!

I am consumed right now with getting everything ready for the arrival of our little boy in May! I know that we still have four months, but I am starting to freak out that things won't be done on time. There are lists and lists of things that I want to get done and of course tons of things to buy.

I just ordered the babies bedding and curtains which hopefully will be here by the end of the month. Once they arrive I will finalize the colors for the walls and have them painted. Right now I am thinking of doing brown on the bottom with white & light green stripes on the top. I have it all in my head now lets just hope that it turns out just as cute! {Don't want to have to paint more than once, LOL}

Than of course that is the list of things to buy at Babies R Us...wow is all I can say! I thought that with this being our second baby I wouldn't need that much, but well everything we already own is pink, so we are back to scare one. I am having tons of fun picking things out...and of course Ryan is freaking out at the amount of money I am going to spend. LOL

Here are some pics of the bedding and curtains.




{----Bedding is white with a chocolate embroidered boarder.



{----The sheets are in the light green.





{----And the curtains are also in the light green.

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

i'm so jealous of that bedding and curtains! i'm a polka-dot fanatic ... and love that green! aren't babies fun to buy for?!?! lol!

Angela said...

The nursery is going to be beautiful!! So much fun to shop for little ones!!

Cathy said...

but I'm sure your having a blast buying everything for a little baby boy!! Everything will end up perfect for you!!