Monday, February 4, 2008

Belly Pictrues - 25 Weeks

A few people have been asking for more belly pictures and I guess I better post a few before they "yell" at me. LOL

This was our third little photo shoot {Thank you Honey for being so patient} and I am still not happy w/them but its not the photographers fault that I am feeling a little insecure. I've been having a couple of those days where you run past the mirror really fast because you can't believe that is your butt staring back at you. I mean seriously pregnancy is wonderful, yes a MIRACLE, I know that, but the baby is growing in my belly NOT my BUTT. {Ok I feel better now!} LOL





I just love this picture. Olivia loves to see and rub my belly and she is really starting to sound excited about her baby brother.

Funny Story: Today she was laying with her head on my belly and the baby kicked really hard and she said: "Did you bop me?" When I responded that the baby had kicked she lifted my shirt and ask me to do it again. We must have sat there for a good five minutes before the baby kicked again. She was so excited and kept on saying "Do it again!!!"

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Ana you look adorable!!!! I LOVE the photo of you and Miss Olivia. She looks so happy. She is going to be an amazing big sister!

Michelle said...

Ana...you look BEAUTIFUL!
Don't be insecure...i think you look so cute :)
Enjoy that belly now...it will be as flat as a pancake in a few months!!! ;)

Olivia is too cute...Madison loves my belly too...the baby was kicking the other day and i put her hand on my belly to feel it...it kicked her twice...and she wasn't too impressed...she didn't think it was very nice for the baby to kick me!!! LOL...but i told her it was just exercising and it had to kick to grow strong! She was ok with that!!
Kids are too funny.

See you soon!!!!!!!!
Michelle {mshell}

Cathy said...

You look amazing!! Your not huge at all!!!

Love the picture and story about Olivia!! So cute, I hope they had an wonderful bond together like Sydney and Emily do. Most days I think Emily would rather huge and kiss Sydney WAY more than Terry or I.