Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday Party Part 2

Do you have any idea how hard it is to plan a “girly” birthday party when you have a total of 12 boys also attending?

Olivia really thought that the boys wouldn’t mind being Fairies just like in the movie Mariposa!!!  Well I knew that was just not going to fly!!!  Can you imagine those poor little boys walking around in fairy wings?  LOL

So, much to my little girl’s despair, I have decided that we will be invaded by Pirates this upcoming Sunday! 

How cute are these????

mosaic218b39f43760801882d06da2affe0b23968b0634

In order to keep all “children” save, especially from my little terror boy, I skipped the whole sword idea and these pirates will be quite harmless.

… Now, can I just tell you, how very stressed I am???? I still have to finish skirts, decorations are still not all done and I swear that the days have just flown by and I feel like I didn’t accomplish much.  Than again, having been visited by the much dreaded “stomach bug”, surely did not help!  Thankfully everyone is healthy again, I am going to continue to pray that it stays that way. 

No comments: