Friday, April 8, 2011

Burlap Pillows…

I love, love burlap pillows and have been on the look out for a few months now for the perfect ones to add to our family room.  I finally found them, however there is a small catch!  They are $74.00 each and I need 6 of them, so that is a total of $444.00 for pillows.  YIKES!!!! 

Can you just imagine Ryan’s face if I told him I spent that much on pillows???  And, yes, even I cannot justify spending that kind of money on pillows.  I would spend my time chasing the kids off the couch, not letting anyone touch them or even sit next to them. 

Isn’t it GORGEOUS!!!!!  

On to plan B!  I will make them myself!  Even though I have absolutely no clue how to sew, I do have a sewing machine, so its time to get that puppy out!  I ordered Burlap from Amazon and will create the Artwork on Photoshop, use an Iron-On Transfer and see how it looks.  Hopefully this will be as easy as I am imagining.  But, than again I always think my projects are easy and usually have a few mishaps along the way. 

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: