Friday, August 19, 2011

More Pinterest….

Continuing on with my Pinterest obsession. 

We are currently painting and changing things around in our house.  In the last 8 years since we moved in, we have left things pretty much the same.  Except for my “dark” period when I was pregnant.  Trust me, never make paint decisions when you are about to pop and miserable.  During that time I decided to paint our entryway from the garage and laundry room dark brown.  Ugh…now if you have brown in a room with windows, it can look beautiful, but if you have a dark area with no windows – not so much.

Both areas are now painted a beautiful soft and light gray with blue undertones, and freshly painted white trim.  I love walking in now!  Its soothing and light, not dark and depressing.  Cabinets have been ordered for extra storage in the laundry room and a new counter top is currently in the process of being stained.  I am looking forward to finishing up and hopefully this will help my desire (LOL) to actually do laundry. 

Some ideas that I have gathered ….

 

And if I was ever to build another house, this would be my dream laundry room.  (Along with someone to do my laundry.)

No comments: