Monday, March 11, 2013

Shoe Addiction...

I need to make a confession... one of my addictions is definitely shoes.  There is just something about a new pair of shoes that can completely uplift your mood, plus with just the change of your shoes and accessories you can completely transform an outfit.

With Spring finally on the horizon, I have been looking through magazines and fashion blogs for ideas on what new additions I would like to make to my closet.  I have made a list of shoes that will most likely be added ... a few of my additions will be staple pieces and I will do a post on those at a later date.  However for this post I decided to do a Splurge Vs. Steal.

 
 
Enjoy & Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Eva Elm Boutique said...

Those Valentinos are perfect! Definitely a must-have item!