Monday, February 28, 2011

Project: Paper Wreath

 

For months I have been seeing these lovelies all over the craft blogs.  Aren’t they just gorgeous?????

If I was to have another baby, I would so make one of these for the nursery.  How gorgeous are these wings?????

…and seriously check out this beauty!!! WOW, I am so in love with it. 

Under The Table and Dreaming: DIY Faux Curled Rosewood Wreath {Made From Rolled Recycled Book Pages}

So, I decided this weekend to tackle one of these babies and after a few mistakes tries at the various techniques  I came up with my own version.  Here are a few pictures of the project in progress.  I am hoping to finish it tonight and will hang it on our fireplace.

photo 2 photo

and you will get lots and lots of these when working with a Hot Glue gun… YIKES.

photo 1

No comments: