Thursday, March 3, 2011

March = Complete & Total Birthday Mode

My little princess is turning 6 this month, which means mommy is on birthday mode and after many lengthy discussions we finally have a theme.

“Butterfly Fairies  =  That is what Olivia wants this year.

That is after many rejected ideas:

1) Princess & the Frog

2) Tea Party

3) Pinkalicious….etc!

My husband had me laughing after the many veto's!  He said “Well, I guess this is one thing in which she takes after you.”  LOL  I guess it is true. 

I finished the invites last night and sent them to the printer. (Will post a sneak preview soon).  I have a huge folder filled with many many ideas that I would like to implement and most importantly I have ordered 175 Yards of pink tulle for a very special project.

Now with such an amazing theme, I couldn’t help but start looking for ideas for our cupcakes.  Some of these are absolute works of art, and I know no matter what I choose the owner of our local bakery is going to look at me like I have 10 heads.

mosaiccc40cc2a50a3054f327a66997388f298f39e0f64

1. Pink Cupcake, 2. Cupcakes, 3. Pink n White Swirls, 4. the end of the garden, 5. Shades of Pink, 6. Garden Fairy Cupcake, 7. Fairy Cupcakes, 8. Fairy Cupcake flickr Bake-off

My absolute favorite is the last one…GORGEOUS!  I might order 6 of these for her actual birthday for just us and do something more along the lines of #2 , 3 or 4.

No comments: