Friday, March 4, 2011

…Cakes & Outfit Ideas

Continuing on with the birthday party theme, I am totally loving all the amazing cakes I have found for a Fairy themed party.  My they look to good to eat!

mosaicfedd8bcbed71dd74b1febd62155376777f4a8f08

I am not sure yet which one I will order, but I am leaning towards #2.  I have to keep in mind that the bakery is over an hour away and that most of these would not make for easy transportation.  Every year I give my poor dad a heart attack when he has to pick the cake up.  There might have been one or two close calls with last years cake and the poor thing was a little crooked. 

The next thing is of course finding the perfect outfit for the birthday girl.  I have decided in a moment of pure madness to actually make tulle tutu skirts for all the girls.  (yes, yes I know I am insane!) 

tutu

So, of course the search for the perfect shirt as started and after looking online I absolutely love this amazing rosette shirt, however I refuse to pay $37.50 for it when I know I can make it for oh so much less.  I will be purchasing a white t-shirt and making the tulle rosettes.  Hopefully it will turn out just as cute.

rosette shirt

No comments: