Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving

Why do I feel like Thanksgiving is sneaking up on me this year?

Thankfully, I am not hosting, and that may very well be why I am not really into it!  There are tons of home projects that I had planned in accomplishing, but they are definitely not happening this year.  As soon as Black Friday hits, the Christmas Season starts in our home and we begin decorating!

However there are a few things that I plan on doing the next week with the little ones.  I really love some of these ideas and they will both love it!

How adorable are these turkeys???

Definitely having them make these cards for the grandparents!  Super easy and so cute….

Will take them for a walk at the park and collect leaves, so that we can make these cute wreaths!

Pinned Image

And even though we should have started this on November 1st, I am still going to make a “thankful tree” and have them tell me something they are thankful and place it on our tree!

Pinned Image

I am going to make a cute little bag with coloring pages/crayons and a couple of other goodies to give all the little ones at Thanksgiving. 

No comments: